ONE DAY KOMODO TOUR BY FAST BOAT
DETAIL PROGRAMS :
– Early pickup at the hotel, then drive to the pier of Labuan Bajo to check in to the fast boat.
– PADAR ISLAND. It is the first place that we going to visit. It takes about 1-15 minutes by fast boat. it is one of the best view point on Komodo National Park. Hiking to the picture spot about 30 -40 minutes on trek available. Don’t miss the view, lets makes pictures or video for memory of this moment.
– PINK BEACH. It is a beautiful beach with its pink sand. Here we can enjoy and feel the pristine water with beautiful under water view through snorkeling.
– KOMODO ISLAND, is the place to see Komodo and other wild lives such as wild boar, deer, and birds. It needs trekking about 1,5 hours guided by naturalist park ranger.
– TAKAMAKASAR. It is a small sand island with its beauty of under water. Snorkeling is the way to admire the beauty of under water.
– MANTA POINT is a snorkeling spot where we hopping to see giant Manta Rays and also beauty of under waters. As the Rays are wild, we are not guaranty to find them.
– SIABA SNORKELING SPOT. It is one of snorkeling spot where we hopping to see the turtles.
– Sail back to Labuan Bajo harbor then drive back to the hotel.
TOUR IS END.
– Private fast boat
– English speaking guide
– Lunch box
– Entrance tickets to Komodo national Park
– Land transport
– Mineral water and soft drinks
– Government retributions fee
– Camera or drone fee in Komodo National Park
– Crew and guide tipping
WHAT TO BRING :
– Trekking / walking shoes
– Swimming clothes