Here are the details :
DAY 1. KOMODO AIRPORT – LABUAN BAJO – BOAT LIVE ABOARD
– If you take a flight from Denpasar Bali airport to Komodo airport Labuan Bajo Flores island it takes about 1,15 minutes to reach. Our local guide will meet and pick you up at Komodo airport then drop you to the harbor by car to get in to the boat.
– PULAU PUNGU. It is small island which is sail about 1.20 minutes from Labuan Bajo harbor. Here is the place to enjoy the white sandy beach which its beautiful snorkeling spot.
– PULAU KELOR. A small island with its beauty landscape view from the hill top of the island. It takes about 10 – 15 minutes hiking.
– PULAU KALONG. It is sunset point where we can see the sunset from sun deck of the boat. Don’t miss the moment while taking picture for your beautiful moment. Soon after sunset there will be thousands of fruit bats coming out from the mangrove island name Pulau Kalong flying up to the sky for their night activities. This beautiful moment is coloring the magnificent sunset. Enjoy it with the picture or just watching them from the boat before boat move to the overnight place. Dinner will be provided on the boat.
DAY 2 . PADAR ISLAND – PINK BEACH – KOMODO ISLAND – MANTA POINT / TAKA MAKASAR
– PADAR ISLAND. Early morning is better time to visit this place,It is short hiking to the view point about 30 – 40 minutes. Reach the top for beautiful view with its hill landscape and beach. Don’t miss this moment, please fill it with pictures with your unlimited picture styles. After you feel enough with picture, back to the shore and get back to the boat again for breakfast while sail to the next destination for about 1 hour.
– PINK BEACH. It is one of the favorite site of visitors to touch and to feel the magic color of the pink sand. Enjoy the moment with picture and videos. After we feel enough with the pictures, then back to the boat for next destinations which is sail about 1,5 hour.
– KOMODO ISLAND. It is the time for the wild lives lovers to see the ancient wild animal name komodo on its own habitats. There will be short trekking accompanied by park ranger to see the animals. As it is wild animals, we have to understand that some time easy to see them some time difficult. Keep your eyes watching on trek side to spot them on the ground. When we found them, please don’t miss the moment to picture it as your memory. Then after we back to the boat again for next destination which is sail about 1,45 minutes.
– TAKA MAKASAR. It is small sandy island located in the middle of the sea. The activities that we can do here are enjoy the small island and snorkeling to see the beautiful under water views.
– MANTA POINT. The adventure snorkeling to see the beauty of under water, especially to see the giant Manta rays. As this Mantas are wild, so we are not guaranty to see them.
DAY 3: SIABA ISLAND – SEBAYUR ISLAND
– SIABA ISLAND. After breakfast we will taking to the snorkeling spot which is famous as turtle spot. Feel the fresh sea water in the morning while snorkeling. After we enjoy snorkeling then back to the boat for next destination which is sail about 2 hours.
– SEBAYUR ISLAND. Here is the snorkeling spot which is famous as its beautiful corals. After we enjoy it then back to the boat for sail back to Labuan Bajo harbour which is takes about 2 hours.
– Harbor pick up service by driver then drive to the hotel for check in
Tour is end
PRICE : USD
– Meals and mineral water on the boat
– Car pickup service
– English speaking tour guide
– Snorkeling gears
– Flight tickets
– Entrance fee to Komodo National Park
– Hotel cost
– Guide and crew tipping
– Alcohol drinks
– Personal insurance.